Makin It Better-NFL

TFoA

Alright, I tried to do this before, but the template I had was shabby, and quite frankly, I thought it wasn't that good... So I decided to shelve it... Now, since the NFL season is coming up, I've decided to revive it, with a better, cleaner template, and this time I'm in it for the long haul... Instead of going by division, I'm going to go in alphabetical order, starting with the A's-B's...

A-B

Arizona Cardinals

Atlanta Falcons

Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo Bills

C-D

Carolina Panthers

Chicago Bears

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns

Dallas Cowboys

Denver Broncos

Detroit Lions

Keep checking this post if you're interested, I'll update regularly...Enjoy, and C&C is obviously welcome, wanted, and pleaded for... :grin:

Don't worry... I like the Bills concept the best. I always thought that logo looked forced on to the red shells, and now with the 1305275893 shades of blue, the helmets look even busier.

The Ravens is a big improvement, although I always thought the "Maryland" shield might look cool on the helmets.

No comment on the Falcons. I thought the redesign was unneccessary, but that's not your fault.

My only complaint is that you took the AZ flag off the Cards unis. That's the coolest part of them.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

i agree the falcons dont need anything done, and arizona needs that flag logo lol other wise they would look like a high school team lol

A lot like my old high school's football team

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The Ravens "B" on the helmet is awesome. It has a hint of possible tradition, like the Chicago "C" or the Giants "ny". Very Nice.

And i like the Bills. Very nice.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

i like the ravens best, especially with the "B".

Falcons really don't need a change. the only change they needed was bringing back the red jersey as the primary.

i like the white helmet on the bills. i always felt they should have gone back to the white helmet.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived