Nashville Predators 'City Edition' Alternate Concept

NoE38_Concepts

Felt like making a Preds concept, so I worked on this alternate. The striping is inspired by the flag of the city, with the yellow and white separate. Included in the white stripe are the 6 guitar strings usually found on the jersey numbers. I added a yoke and outline to mimic the arms. The shoulder patch is the three stars and circle from the guitar pick logo.

VUFlE8i.png

C&C welcome.

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

I'd like to see a version without the yoke and maybe inverted shoulder patches so they'd stand out.  The sleeve and shoulder stripes look great and the logo really pops against the navy background.  This would definitely make for a solid alternate.  Now if only they could get their main jerseys right...

11 hours ago, Morgo said:

I'd like to see a version without the yoke and maybe inverted shoulder patches so they'd stand out.  The sleeve and shoulder stripes look great and the logo really pops against the navy background.  This would definitely make for a solid alternate.  Now if only they could get their main jerseys right...

Sure, I can post a version like that. Should be up soon.

24 minutes ago, Zeus89725 said:

I like it, but the thin blue lines that break up the white stripe are wayy to thin. You can barely see they exist here, and it'd be that much harder to notice them on the ice.

That's kind of what I was going for. Like a hanger effect, or the cross-stitching on the Blackhawks' jerseys, you don't really notice it on the ice, but it's a small detail that ties the jersey together.

Thanks for the C&C!

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

Archived