Pollux Studios

pollux

Which one looks best?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here are the choices...

pgear.gif

I like #1 and #2 because I like to have both tones of blue in the logo... Wordmark will not likely change, except to match the colors of the logo.

Please let me know what you think!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

#4 suites me. I think the white "P" stands out the best and the shading is not as bold as #5.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

what am I looking at?

Meaning you don't see anything or meaning what is it??

Symbolism is pretty simple... The contour is a replica of the contour of my watch I received as a gift when I was a little kid. And the P is for "P"ollux Studios... I added some basic shadowing because otherwise I thought it was too plain.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

what am I looking at?

Symbolism is pretty simple... The contour is a replica of the contour of my watch I received as a gift when I was a little kid. And the P is for "P"ollux Studios... I added some basic shadowing because otherwise I thought it was too plain.

I can't see the image anymore either

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

what am I looking at?

I can't see the image anymore either

I see that now. Mine was in my IE cache... It seems the server is down, so I can't access it either... I'll let you know once it is up and running again.

OK... It is up and running again. You should see an image with five logos on it, + wordmark.

Please refresh and let me know if you still don't see anything. I was able to access the server.

Archived