• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, C-Reezy1000 said:

Worst club in all of England:

Mfmy1H8.png

2T5i7p5.png

m1ixqi3.png

Don't mind your take on the home without the white on the sleeves, but the second needs to be less mustard yellow or go orange how the current is.

The 3rd purple is just not quite right, either exchange the black for white or change the purple for green.

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

I really enjoy this series! I have just gotten into football so I do not know much about tradition for these clubs so I personally believe when it comes to third jerseys you really should spice it up with your own taste of things. In my opinion, I think you should go championship league, one, then two and as you go farther down give your own spin on things. To experiment more with the lower teams you might be able to brand them with their own unique style instead of what most teams go with because it’s been what they have done since 1900. (Just a solid color or hoops or whatever bland thing they claim theirs)

2 hours ago, TheHealthiestScratch said:

I really enjoy this series! I have just gotten into football so I do not know much about tradition for these clubs so I personally believe when it comes to third jerseys you really should spice it up with your own taste of things. In my opinion, I think you should go championship league, one, then two and as you go farther down give your own spin on things. To experiment more with the lower teams you might be able to brand them with their own unique style instead of what most teams go with because it’s been what they have done since 1900. (Just a solid color or hoops or whatever bland thing they claim theirs)

Thank you, I’ll try to make each team seem more unique from the others.

I love the kits, but what are you doing to the name on the back? Some (Swansea, ManCity) look very off-centered and have bad kerning and arc. Some just look off (ManUnited, Newcastle) look like a tornado came through. What program are you using?

tinysig.jpg

7 hours ago, Jake3.roo said:

I love the kits, but what are you doing to the name on the back? Some (Swansea, ManCity) look very off-centered and have bad kerning and arc. Some just look off (ManUnited, Newcastle) look like a tornado came through. What program are you using?

I use GIMP. I go through each letter one by one and rotate them, then use the ruler to make sure letters on the same plane line up.

There is an easier way; apparently,GIMP also has the "text on a path" thing Illustrator and Photoshop do. With some quick Googling,I found this video:

(Excuse the size,if anyone could tell me how to make it smaller I'd appreciate it)

So you could draw the arc as a path,then type the text directly in there. Should look much smoother.

6 hours ago, hendocfc said:

There is an easier way; apparently,GIMP also has the "text on a path" thing Illustrator and Photoshop do. With some quick Googling,I found this video:

(Excuse the size,if anyone could tell me how to make it smaller I'd appreciate it)

So you could draw the arc as a path,then type the text directly in there. Should look much smoother.

Thank you

Archived