Introducing....Gravito Design

shiznit1083

Well, guys. You've probably see my new logo popping up here and there, but I never wanted to make an official announcement on anything until I completed the website.

Well, the website is done:

www.gravitodesign.com

Keep in mind, you'll probably see some additions and changes, but the big thing was just learning css and getting the basic coding down.

First off a HUGE thank you to JR. He has done so much to help me through this process. I appreciate what he has done, and all the help he put in does not go unappreciated. I would also like to thank Joel, Brad, Greg, and anyone else who helped me through this process as well as those graphic designers who push me to get better with the marvelous work they do.

It's hard to beleive I was just opening up Illustrator this time last year, and I could barely put a site up in Geocities.

Nice job! The design is simple and clean... I like that!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived