Best Logo in New York

Nesi427

Which is the best logo in NY  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who cares. I HATE New York. Too overcrowded. Too many weird people. Too expensive. You would think out of 6 teams at least more than one would be any good and the only reason the Yankees are good is because they have money. Worst city ever.

This coming from a guy who hasn't seen his city win since 1983. Philadelphia Phillies= 1 World Series in 122 seasons.

Who in the world is voting for the Rangers? That logo sucks!

I voted for the Sabres.

Wow, I must say, I disagree with just about so many on this board. I love when teams keep the same logo with only minor adjustments, and hate the "new age" logo which some teams make every other year to try and sell merchandise. The classic logos are by far the best. The Giants "ny" is great.

This does not mean I do not like some of the concepts I see on this board. I do like a lot of them, just don't want to see the teams actually use too many of them.

RC, how dare you. The Liberty should not even be considered in this event, LET ALONE be getting more votes than the Giants who I voted for. I think that often with the best logos, less is more. And BTW, I don't think a Bill is anything, but the team is called the "Buffalo Bills", referring to the old cowboy guy. I think it's the only team in pro sports where the city name actually also ties into the team name.

Archived