Best Logo Polls

NJTank

I see allot of best logo in so so polls.

They are nice, but we have 4 of them right now and its time to slow down before they get out of hand.

Lets limit the number of these polls to 2-4 a week hence forth depending on what the board feels is appropriate but do not make any new ones for now until Sunday.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I think people are getting a too rule-oriented here. I don't mind if the moderator of the board wants to impose some rules, but when the masses start dictating the number of pixels in a signature or polls in a week, we've gone too far.

Ermmm...in Americanada, the masses do decide. Rather than just pack up and leave, we politely ask people to limit their offensive (or otherwise annoying) behaviors.

And oh yeah...Tank (who started this thread) is a Mod, and your sig was annoyingly huge. But, ya know, things is betta now...thanks to the masses.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Ah, the eternal struggle between the virtues of democracy and the vices of mob rule. Americanada is also the land of Freedom! [Cue Americanadian anthem "Oh, Star Spangled Maple Leaf."] Like the freedoms to post polls on any topic w/in the parameters of the board, to turn off signatures, and to refrain from reading posts about topics one finds disinteresting.

God bless Americanada! :flagusa::flagcanada:

Archived