Pro Football Guild of America (PFGA)

Lumbergh

On 11/24/2018 at 4:13 PM, miltonANDlumbergh said:

Here are the Las Vegas Sinfuls. With an infusion of gold, burgundy, and white, the Sinfuls incorporate classic colors with classic uniforms.

hHgfa23.png

BUo7uFA.png

ZveAe2l.png

lpoFNPd.png

FNep5sH.png

I am loving this series so far! And the Vegas logo, unis and color scheme rock, but the name Sinfuls doesn't do it for me. Based on what you've got, may I suggest Easy Riders?

N3d5IIl.png

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, jbird669 said:

I am loving this series so far! And the Vegas logo, unis and color scheme rock, but the name Sinfuls doesn't do it for me. Based on what you've got, may I suggest Easy Riders?

Thanks. I'm going to drop all the updated uniforms very soon, so this is about to get a lot better. I love the name Easy Riders. That might be a possibility...If I did, I'd probably merge both words for a more flowing Easyriders. Here's my take without going too deep: I don't necessarily view someone who sins as evil. More often than not it's someone trying to have fun whilst unintentionally being viewed as a sinner. I feel like Vegas is the perfect place to do this, hence the name. I do have to say I love the name you proposed. 

I will have to say that renaming them the Los Angeles Easy Riders might have to happen since the movie begins in LA and they don't actually travel to Vegas (I may have seen bits but can't recall seeing the entire movie even though I went to film school). I like the idea of incorporating biker-esque imagery into a football team too. Thanks. 

11 hours ago, miltonANDlumbergh said:

Thanks. I'm going to drop all the updated uniforms very soon, so this is about to get a lot better. I love the name Easy Riders. That might be a possibility...If I did, I'd probably merge both words for a more flowing Easyriders. Here's my take without going too deep: I don't necessarily view someone who sins as evil. More often than not it's someone trying to have fun whilst unintentionally being viewed as a sinner. I feel like Vegas is the perfect place to do this, hence the name. I do have to say I love the name you proposed. 

I will have to say that renaming them the Los Angeles Easy Riders might have to happen since the movie begins in LA and they don't actually travel to Vegas (I may have seen bits but can't recall seeing the entire movie even though I went to film school). I like the idea of incorporating biker-esque imagery into a football team too. Thanks. 

I have no problem with sin, and I don't see it as evil, either. It's not a name that, In my opinion, looks/sounds/feels right for a football team, nor does it roll off the tongue. It's your circus, my man, you throw down how you want, I'm just offering my thoughts. You're very talented and I can't wait to see more. 

N3d5IIl.png

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived