Sign in to follow this  
slapshot

March Madness 2019 Jersey Brackets

Much like with the bowl games, basketball + energy = fun in Illustrator. So I present each regional bracket, displayed by team jerseys and scores. This will be updated again after next weekend's games.

Click to enlarge.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Man this isn't getting enough love. Can't image the work that went into this. Finding all the correct wordmarks and number fonts. Mad props to you!

1 hour ago, wyopokes2 said:

Man this isn't getting enough love. Can't image the work that went into this. Finding all the correct wordmarks and number fonts. Mad props to you!

Not to mention the different jersey templates. Hell of a job @slapshot

A GREAT job, but is anyone doing a Womens bracket, I would but I have a Samsung Chromebook and I don't know if there is any real simple programs for it. I would love to get back into uniform desighs.

Thank you all for the compliments. I've compiled the fonts from various projects I've worked...some are actual working fonts, others are just redrawn.

It's difficult for me to just watch bowl games and March Madness without working on some related project. Thanks, ADD.