NCAA Football Concepts

Ben5

Woah, so many feelings about the B1G set:

Illinois - I way prefer incorporating the Gray Ghost-era stripes into colored unis like this rather than the gray alts they've been using. Not a fan on the new Illini stripe on the helmet in general, but works great with the concept.

Indiana - Red/Black alts rule so hard, just a total left turn from all the cream alts they've done. I would call them the "John Cougar" kit.

Michigan State - Interesting take using "State" like the early 00's while evoking the classic setup that would have had the full "Michigan State". Pant stripe is very clean. Anything to scrub my brain of the upcoming MSU highlighter green.

Michigan - The Banana alts should burn always, but glory days numbers are strong on all three.

Minnesota - Embracing the mustard gold is great, but I miss the primary block M logo - maybe if the Gopher was angled to face square with the tilt of the helmet?

So much cool stuff already in the series, especially like V Tech set.

1 hour ago, PozzyBear said:

Woah, so many feelings about the B1G set:

Michigan - The Banana alts should burn always, but glory days numbers are strong on all three.

It's a deliberate choice to make them look bad.

The blue facemask on Florida is jarringly ugly. 

I feel Wisconsin would look better if you took the shadow out of the numbers and the logo...

Ohio State obviously looks great. 

Pitt and Louisville need helmet stripes. 

Throwbacks still look good. 

Illinois and Purdue look good. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived