NBA | Chicago Bulls Logo Modernization

Go Red Sox!

1 minute ago, Go Red Sox! said:

No, I was referring to the link underneath the Bulls G-League logo that he's posted. That's a link to his own design here on CCSL.

Noted.  Didn't even follow the link.  Force of habit!

14 minutes ago, Go Red Sox! said:

You're using my thread to promote your own Chicago Bulls logo concept through a link without wasting any words on my work?

Not cool...

My bad... The Bulls current logo is a quandary in that it's both timeless and dated at the same time. Because it's attached to Jordan's era it will likely not be changed ala the Lakers and Celtics logos. That said, This has a nice use of bold lines. Could be a good tweak.

Easy there, that thread is 2.5 years old and dead. I didn't want to post an image of the portion that I did in your thread, just the WC logo. Some might not have realized what the WC Bulls logo could look like.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

16 hours ago, hettinger_rl said:

My bad... The Bulls current logo is a quandary in that it's both timeless and dated at the same time. Because it's attached to Jordan's era it will likely not be changed ala the Lakers and Celtics logos. That said, This has a nice use of bold lines. Could be a good tweak.

Easy there, that thread is 2.5 years old and dead. I didn't want to post an image of the portion that I did in your thread, just the WC logo. Some might not have realized what the WC Bulls logo could look like.

It's all good! No worries.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Archived