NFL 2020/21 Redesign (26/32, PHI added, GB updated)

dylanjf83

On 4/16/2021 at 12:41 PM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

On a different note, I don’t think every team needs a dark set of pants. With most teams it’s fine, but the 3 racing stripes will get redundant quickly. Teams like the Cowboys, Rams, and Packers could use white pants with the dark jersey instead.

Also, could you lighten the navy on my Cowboys? It’s creeping into Raiders territory.

I would honestly rather the Packers have green pants. I always thought their uniforms were a little too bright when they play indoors under the lights. It'd look as good on them as it does on North Dakota State.

spacer.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/20/2021 at 8:13 PM, NicDB said:

Like the green pants, but any change to the Packers font needs to be a block font, even if it is stenciled. Also, drop shadows or even outlines defeat the purpose of a stencil font.

Green Bay Packers v.2

Updated the font to fit the Packers better. White and green pants are interchangeable.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• 2 months later...

Oilers: looks good, aside from the red alt.  It falls into that bit of athletic irony that's not really anyone's fault.  Much like a lot of folks don't think the Edmonton Oilers should be in orange primaries despite them always having it as a color, the Houston Oilers and red jerseys do not mix.

Packers: B for effort...but damn, that number font was a poor choice.  I don't like the green pants either, I just personally feel they wouldn't look good on the Pack.

Saints: I appreciate your attempts to stray from block.  I wish you'd picked a better number font here.  I like everything else about the Saints effort.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• 6 months later...

Archived