NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 246/384 - Bucknell Bisons

heavybass

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 151/384 - East Carolina Pirates

And the last team in the Atlantic conference and the Eastern block for now.... yep it's those obnoxious :censored: that tried to stop Marshall, Old Dominion and Southern Miss from joining the Fun Belt.

LIBERTY :censored:ING OBNOXIOUS FLAMES!!!
AMWts8CIufmvhpqd88LiCVnmAY48ve4nHOUF4cxv

Arena League means the Flames can exercise having flaming number font... however they're still dispicible for trying to bribe 3 teams from leaving the dullest conference in the Power 5.

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 152/384 - Liberty Flames
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 153/384 - Minnesota State Mavericks
On 4/26/2022 at 2:55 PM, heavybass said:

Well wouldn't you believe I let this to dust... don't worry I haven't forgotten but considering there's now like 300+ teams that I am now doing, its ridiculous so much that I've decided to make it 20 teams per league which there's 16 divisions split in two each way... it's a lot.

Anyway time for the next team and they belong to the Great Lakes div.... and surprisingly they were part of a recent hockey controversy but their football team looks cool.... from Minnesota.

MINNESOTA STATE MAVERICKS
AM-JKLXEZeGkwpAp6fWTaeDJgk8bjPtnmC5eqMUA

Forget you already did these guys? 🤣

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 153/384 - North Illinois Huskies
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 154/384 - Ball State Cardinals

Hmmmm people aren't drawing to my thread it seems, I think it's time I posted one of the three teams that have special attention but don't have football teams... I figured it's the time to do so.

"casts a fishing rod out with said team on the hook"

Time for a special team, the only team with Jordan sponsorship in Arena Football to my knowledge.

MARQUETTE GOLDEN EAGLES

AMWts8CVhcnXd_kQeuT4Cu1F43RUg65bXXW14eYO

So Marquette is a basketball team that is from Milwaukee, Wisconsin... they are also one of the big teams in this league.

• Love 2

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 155/384 - Marquette Golden Eagles
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 156/384 - UW Green Bay Phoneix

And now for the other bird themed team in the Great Lakes.... a side that is mostly plain and I was going to them plain as tradition but someone kept hammering me in the vs NCAA thread that they were boring and wanted me to add some elements from the local tribe in the area.

Follow this for clarification:

Well most know the outcome.

MIAMI (OH) REDHAWKS
AMWts8BupBhA5X4xODC8zlnmde1ikqyp7pTjdM5G

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 157/384 - Miami (OH) Redhawks
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 158/384 - UW Milwaukee Panthers
On 10/29/2022 at 1:56 PM, heavybass said:

Next up from the trio of Wisconsin that doesn't play football... but this one has one of the worse looks that they changed to... so i said :censored: that and reverted back to their previous look but with a off colour that they'll work with.

UW GREEN BAY PHONEIX

AL9nZEXWFNQgXHAy0ukoSnoYpNE9WFbT5FCz8Ju3

I am very much in agreement that UWGB's current logo is a step down from the previous one that you used here. In my head, I always pictured their uniforms if they ever had a team looking along these lines, nice work! The only thing I'd have tried different is maybe putting the wings on the helmet like the Eagles do, with the asymmetrical wings (one with red, one without) on the silver background. These still turned out nice though!

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png

2 minutes ago, Wildcomet said:

I am very much in agreement that UWGB's current logo is a step down from the previous one that you used here. In my head, I always pictured their uniforms if they ever had a team looking along these lines, nice work! The only thing I'd have tried different is maybe putting the wings on the helmet like the Eagles do, with the asymmetrical wings (one with red, one without) on the silver background. These still turned out nice though!

Thank you very much, I didn't think of the asymmetrical wings on the helmet tho..

On 10/29/2022 at 2:56 PM, heavybass said:

Next up from the trio of Wisconsin that doesn't play football... but this one has one of the worse looks that they changed to... so i said :censored: that and reverted back to their previous look but with a off colour that they'll work with.

UW GREEN BAY PHONEIX

AL9nZEXWFNQgXHAy0ukoSnoYpNE9WFbT5FCz8Ju3

Have you thought about using an Eagles’ style wing logo for the helmet? These are slick regardless, but that was my only thought. 

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 158/384 - UW Milwaukee Panthers
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 159/384 - Emporia State Hornets
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 160/384 - Central Missouri Mules

From Hornets and Government Mules (Bah Gawd).... it's time to take things seriously with championship pedigree.

NORTHWEST MISSOURI STATE BEARCATS
AMWts8Ab8LKYtYodr9_CxwwrhkBwv3vqiLr2Z3uA

Division 2 has some pedigree champions coming from the Mid USA and this team is one of them.... Great Plains is full of these hungry championship winning teams.

• Like 1