NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 246/384 - Bucknell Bisons

heavybass

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 162/384 - Missouri State Bears
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 163/384 - Southern Missouri Lions

Finally to wrap up the Great Plains for now is a team that has THE most unique nickname in all of the NCAA... a team that is championship quality that pours out of each area however in this hyper offended world by those that by hyperally racist there would be those that would be offended... so Pittsburg State takes the safe and classy route.

PITTSBURG STATE GORILLAS
AMWts8AcITrxV-aZDDBYgwC_9CmTvA5-DZu8JhvX

Trust me I would of been all kicks for Harambe tribute if the offended karens and stuarts of the world don't exist.... ((locked up would be better))

• Love 1
  • Huh? 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 164/384 - Pittsburg State Gorillas
On 11/14/2022 at 3:32 PM, heavybass said:

Finally to wrap up the Great Plains for now is a team that has THE most unique nickname in all of the NCAA... a team that is championship quality that pours out of each area however in this hyper offended world by those that by hyperally racist there would be those that would be offended... so Pittsburg State takes the safe and classy route.

PITTSBURG STATE GORILLAS
AL9nZEU6KwI1dZFVuvgaZmI1Z422w1Fyze8dzEXs

Trust me I would of been all kicks for Harambe tribute if the offended karens and stuarts of the world don't exist.... ((locked up would be better))

Gives me a Chiefs vibe

29 minutes ago, GrayJ12 said:

It reminds me a lot of some Arizona State jerseys in the past too, tbh...however, I feel like the real PITT will be coming for Pitt State for having "Pitt" on the helmet...

That would be the case if the Panthers had a team in Arena Football but mentioned before the Power teams ((barring a few that were recent)) do not have teams

10 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Whoa this is cool lookin

Guarantee he didn’t make it.

On 11/14/2022 at 2:32 PM, heavybass said:

PITTSBURG STATE GORILLAS
AL9nZEU6KwI1dZFVuvgaZmI1Z422w1Fyze8dzEXs

Anyone else having a stroke reading this?

• Like 3

14 hours ago, the_grateful_ted said:

Guarantee he didn’t make it.

You're right on the money. Traced from a stock logo.
https://www.istockphoto.com/vector/angry-gorilla-symbol-gm498279260-79564353?phrase=gorilla teeth

There is never an excuse for stealing images without credit and trying to pass it off as your own work. I imagine you've done the same for a handful of logos in your threads. It doesn't take much to include the sentence "logo is a modified version of a stock photo" in your post. That should be the bare minimum. Even better idea, just stick to official school marks or make your own logos.

• Like 1

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 164/384 - Pittsburg State Gorillas ((Paused))
4 hours ago, heavybass said:

I apologise for Friday, I had a very :censored:ty day and the stress of this thread did not add to the mood I was in.... this is still paused.

I am not the best artist, that excuse is still valid.... if you have problems then PMs are open.

Keep your head up man your concepts are fun. I know what it is like to be raked over the coals believe me

On 11/20/2022 at 3:24 PM, heavybass said:

I apologise for Friday, I had a very :censored:ty day and the stress of this thread did not add to the mood I was in.... this is still paused.

I am not the best artist, that excuse is still valid.... if you have problems then PMs are open.

Keep your head up, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this series so far, and hope to see more soon, however, take all the time you need. It’s a shame to see a fellow artist get absolutely raked over the coals for a simple mistake, especially by someone who can’t finish their own projects…. but I digress………