NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 245/384 - Saint Francis Red Flash

heavybass

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 075/264 - Lehigh Mountain Hawks

Yeah sorry for not updating this to reflect the Mountain Hawks... so I'll make it up by posting team 76... the other Delaware team.

DELAWARE STATE HORNETS
AMWts8A5MrcWxjG6qGrsB078TBbPpeh-B4ArQUJE

The Hornets being a HBCU team quite frankly needed a shake up, something different... well to create a buzz per say and this was the way to go about it... the helmets were last minute, they needed to give the team a different look and approach.... the Titans font is still the same.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 076/264 - Delaware State Hornets
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 077/264 - Hampton Pirates
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 078/264 - Elon Phoenix
On 2/16/2022 at 4:30 PM, the_grateful_ted said:

Give them a good uniform 

Hopefully this will do the trick, the team with the most unique nickname in college football...

RICHMOND SPIDERS
AMWts8A8_e9Dfkc1fswdH9FR2e9T9k5Z5-nXE-2y

The Spiders of Richmond have that identity to go on with, the unique one that makes everyone think of them everytime... and uniquely as well they are sort of traditional so in the end I didn't want to :censored: around with that tradition... instead I used Spiderman colours and replaced the ones that established the Spiders and move it more into a modern look.

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 079/264 - Richmond Spiders
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 080/264 - Will & Mary Tribe
  • 2 months later...

Well wouldn't you believe I let this to dust... don't worry I haven't forgotten but considering there's now like 300+ teams that I am now doing, its ridiculous so much that I've decided to make it 20 teams per league which there's 16 divisions split in two each way... it's a lot.

Anyway time for the next team and they belong to the Great Lakes div.... and surprisingly they were part of a recent hockey controversy but their football team looks cool.... from Minnesota.

MINNESOTA STATE MAVERICKS
AMWts8AKjlXdk0UhxG-YtgsERYA1Uk1hZ5E_is-8

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 081/320 - Minnesota State Mavericks
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 082/320 - East Illinois Panthers

So nothing so far? Huh ok let's move onto the next team... from the same state as East Illinois, a team that needed an update or a redesign.

WEST ILLINOIS LEATHERNECKS

AMWts8DOH-GU6HEFXcvZKnstW00wxOHehqcNPP9N

Let's face it... this team needed a facelift so that was the process I had in my mind, a redesign that took the team in a new direction and adding something gimmicky as the focal point.

So I went with the Leatherneck nickname and created a new silver known as Leatherneck Silver... this Silver is literally part of the collar indicating said neck and then i used it as the belt as well... white helmets with purple masks with W/P/P as Home and all Whites as Road.

• Like 2

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 083/320 - West Illinois Leathernecks

And now for something I've really enjoyed doing.... this rebranding is one of the best ones in recent years so I figured I would add a few touchups to an already good look AND not only do I like doing this... but I might be doing it for the NCAA DLC thread with a full set.

Here is the...

SOUTH ILLINOIS SALUKIS
AMWts8CAPEq6LtKgiapYs6FZeEKlJXI-zRPCOuhF

That logo, that maroon... that sembelence of a perfect uniform, I added some tweaks and added black as support.... I mean look for yourselves.

This team is perfect for the MAC as well btw.

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 084/320 - South Illinois Salukis
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 085/320 - Valparaiso

The next three teams for the Wolverine.... Group of 5 FBS opposition.

AMWts8Djh30zAW-ju75VOi2fKI9-HtTfX18KjhxQ

AMWts8CuG5nIj5wZ3J5DV81Law5qEiNkzJSYqfLV

AMWts8ABS7_-s6mhpa_ubMhryH2XGI4_uFEp93Qi

The Teams are Central Michigan, East Michigan and Toledo... these three along West Michigan opened the way for Group of 5 teams to create Arena Football teams.

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 088/320 - Central Michigan, Eastern Michigan and Toledo