NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 245/384 - Saint Francis Red Flash

heavybass

This next team was a last minute replacement... i'll explain in a bit.

PACE SETTERS

AJFCJaVPHYG53rzhhoScbcEoAcHK7Q2YwZKMT4lt

So the Pace Setters are a last minute replacement team because the original team that was going to go here.... lived in Pennsylvania as in way out of the state and too far from the group they were going to be put in.... so that was a goof on my end.

Plus it gave me an excuse to go old school rams.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 237/384 - Pace Setters
5 hours ago, heavybass said:

This next team was a last minute replacement... i'll explain in a bit.

PACE SETTERS

AJFCJaVPHYG53rzhhoScbcEoAcHK7Q2YwZKMT4lt

So the Pace Setters are a last minute replacement team because the original team that was going to go here.... lived in Pennsylvania as in way out of the state and too far from the group they were going to be put in.... so that was a goof on my end.

Plus it gave me an excuse to go old school rams.

Try a gold face mask on the helmet? Only thing I’d recommend. Good set otherwise 

Next up is a team that used to have a football team... amongst MANY in this thread but in the Apple division there is one that technically stood out.

ST JOHNS RED STORM

AJFCJaX3Hq-EoeH6JyYZTzPdduDw3PziDzd8s-qX

The Red Storm here meshes classic and modern as I went with their last known template but I put the mascot on the sleeves... except I ditched the black for the navy.

St Johns fights for the pride of New York itself as the Queens outfit against all foes.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 238/384 - St Johns Red Storm
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 239/384 - Fordham Rams
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 240/384 - Siena Saints

Next team up and I think these guys are special enough... especially since they have been around for at least 200 years.

NYU VIOLETS

AJFCJaWtyMJF-4vcmOO5vcBF0zfmLRXHFhCF55Dg

The self proclaimed Kings of New York enter Arena Football with a degree of regalness.... especially since their violet is literally one of the more unique IDs in college football but the Division 3 side pushes their weight against much better opponents and close rivals.

• Like 2

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 241/384 - NYU Violets
21 hours ago, heavybass said:

Next team up and I think these guys are special enough... especially since they have been around for at least 200 years.

NYU VIOLETS

m45nE5qQAqqsFPF3bvpeADSQoD3aBMtGaqGsmRft

The self proclaimed Kings of New York enter Arena Football with a degree of regalness.... especially since their violet is literally one of the more unique IDs in college football but the Division 3 side pushes their weight against much better opponents and close rivals.

Link broken

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 242/384 - Colgate Raiders
  • 1 month later...
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 243/384 - Monmouth Hawks
On 6/28/2023 at 5:39 AM, heavybass said:

MONMOUTH HAWKS
AJFCJaV8C6ktNwReTM1J2aJqltvgvUzl14LQ5K1Z

With this inclusion, the Inner division of the Apple conference is done.

• Fordham
  • Hofstra
  • Iona
  • LIU
  • Manhatten
  • Monmouth
  • NJIT
  • NYU
  • Saint Peters
  • Seton Hall
  • St John's
  • Stony Hill

Always like seeing alternate colors than plain white for road uniforms. Unless it’s one of those “classic” looks 

LAST TEAM for the Apple Division and it's technically outside New York.

WAGNER SEAHAWKS

AJFCJaVF5uQ392kp6C9z-iXtrxKqY6qkiPEQTs2c
New Yorkers consider Staten Island to be outside the city and literally the butthole of the island so with that... the Outer Division is complete and it's a spicy division.

• Albany
  • Army
  • Binghampton
  • Buffalo
  • Canisuis
  • Colgate
  • Marist
  • Pace
  • RIT
  • Siena
  • St Bonaventure
  • Wagner

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 244/384 - Wagner Seahawks
  • 5 months later...

"comes back and gets rid of the dust and cobwebs."

Well this was a mess.... and we are back with a team in the Capitol division since New England and Apple are done.

SAINT FRANCIS RED FLASH

ABLVV85PbqO8izkNknLLxRCvbVZ1oz6mXT2p7Lxx

The Red Flash are a FCS member and originally it wasn't going to be this... it was going to be something flashy and generic but then I realise the name itself is something and so I decided with a colored away outfit, not whites or off whites... full on red road, this makes them the first team this series to have a colored road uniform.

That is something any Arena Football concept allows you to get away with in my opinion.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 245/384 - Saint Francis Red Flash