NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 245/384 - Saint Francis Red Flash

heavybass

I concur, you do great work heavy, but group of 5 schools are big, heck, one made the CFP this year. I’m not saying ALL G5 schools wouldn’t play, Toledo, Akron, Ball St, North Texas,  UTEP, Hawaii, SJSU & Connecticut (to name a few) have all have seen their programs fall by the wayside in recent decades, so they’d be likely to scale back. I’d like to see Coastal Carolina because that color palette is so unique , but when your school has enough money to pay Boise St the royalty for colored turf then you’ve got enough to support a big program for the long haul.  I can see Notre Dame being involved because well, they’re ND. Also BYU. I feel like even with their recent success, the cougars would’ve been in on the arena bandwagon. 

Now as for the rest of the football world, you’ve got some major schools that don’t have football anymore (you’ve covered a couple). However, you still have Cansius, Cal St Northridge, Marquette, Northeastern,  St John’s, Saint Mary’s (CA), Saint Peters, Siena & Wichita St. 

Minor Schools you have a plethora, including, but not limited to, UC Santa Barbara, Cal Tech, Evansville, Florida Tech, Nebraska-Omaha, WV Tech, & UW-Milwaukee. 

Lastly you have all the FCS,  DII, DIII, and NAIA schools you could ever ask for that could qualify. 

I promise you we aren’t trying to be jerks Heavy, we just want to help. I know I’ve enjoyed the hell outta this so far, I’m pretty sure a host of others have too, and I can say with almost 100% certainty, we just don’t want to see you become complacent, and turn this into something else entirely. 

http://www.nationalchamps.net/Helmet_Project/

the above website may help you if you need some assistance. 🙂

Alright, alright I shall take this to mind.... for now we move on....

For a threat coming from the North descending into the Pacific Division.... now what if I was to tell you that there was more than just Simon Frasier in the NCAA? Not convinced?

BEHOLD!!!

CALGARY DINOS

AMWts8AGYnBkb2k1I5frx0Rs-zN3w_Qu69idS733

This team screams Arena Football so badly even though they are a powerhouse in Canada... I should mention and clarify that in Arena Football NCAA, most of the teams are evenly budgeted so no big school has an advantage whilst the smaller schools have a fighting chance.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 125/320 - Calgary Dinos
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 126/320 - UBC Thunderbirds

The last 2 teams for now as we wound up the Pacific Division.... and yes we are going with Group 5 teams.

BOISE STATE BRONCOS

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/AMWts8Ce5I-kLmoyhP3vqCgVdTHgTPgMP2eNkVGyg1CMmVC6eAL1YnzhQs9QOJ6lmZZ2F8NMjlY2G9BaZBAUWvoovKFXjQ6v8BFtBEpiPWT6NbGuyi1FlDZtjtFQ665c1rLRTges9emSleCwKwhcsGnVHWxW=w1416-h955-s-no?authuser=0

1, It's Boise State... the most well known FBS team in the area.

2, Loudness fits especially since they play at the former BSU Pavilion which fits Arena Football

3, BOISE. STATE.

WYOMING COWBOYS

AMWts8B2oc5wxFwxnQsjmLqOesURzsOMQ6JYM7Td

Josh Allen's alta meter is the more serious of the Pacific teams but that doesn't mean they take things lightly.

And with that, this will be the last of the updates for now as I currently will be making the next batch to present... other threads will now be attended to.

But i'll be back.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 128/320 - Boise State and Wyoming
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 128/384 - Boise State and Wyoming
4 hours ago, heavybass said:

So I have some news to share....

I'm going to be moving up the teams in the league now to 384 and with that it means that there will be 24 teams per division, paired off with 12 per conference.

Why don’t you cut the # of teams in half and spend twice as much time on each one? 

• Like 1

I'm impatient, :censored: it. We're gonna start this slow with our first team in New England Division... that is run by idiotic old men that don't know how to :censored:ING count finances!

HARTFORD HAWKS

AMWts8Bf_A_pvTx-Bo0ujqqGtVX4wv3bBvMXkuf9

How the mighty falls as they say as the morons over at Hartford Uni are moving down to Division 3 because of financial reasons that they probably could of solved but too :censored:ing lazy to do.... and no I am not accepting pandemic as an excuse.

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 129/384 - Hartford Hawks
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 130/384 - Assumption Greyhounds
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 131/384 - Holy Cross Crusaders
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 132/384 - New Haven Chargers