NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 245/384 - Saint Francis Red Flash

heavybass

The last team in this division update wise is a team I've already mentioned in this thread... with rivals nearby AND with many of them FCS... I figured this was natural that eventually they'll follow their NFL cousins!

BUFFALO BULLS

AMWts8DfGdMJ-urpVgy_drnmjHN3qStdS5vQUnLM

And if you don't like these well....

buffalo-bills.gif

• Like 2

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 140/384 - Buffalo Bulls
On 8/5/2022 at 4:19 AM, heavybass said:

Again excuse with previous post... I got really occupied with the NFL/USFL merger thread.

So for the New England division we need a team that really speaks out in terms of competition... how about a team that is primarily known for it's ice hockey?

HERE COME THE RIVER HAWKS!!!
AL9nZEU6425Rc9uzP60_X7NDrP5BdjXp78-EAYaY

I mean you have to go nuts when it comes to UMass Lowell.

Not a bad look for my alma mater. I dig it.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

Wanted to check to see how are we all doing so far? Did you like what I've offered?

Also if the Ivy League had changed their minds... teams would miss out, 4 of them would of been in the New England, 3 would be in Apple and the Quakers would be in the Capitol... but they don't do this because they are super rich and whilst money is no issue, creatively and spiritually they have no ideas so it's safe to assume they'll never come around.

And now we can move onto the next division... the Capitol and without further adieu, the first team of this update.

DREXEL DRAGONS
AMWts8D_TCFTxW8fbaqQFhoL2WTWUbcS7ooZmKlp

You are named Dragons and you don't look exciting?! WHAT IS WRONG HERE... so this being Arena League, I thought I give this school an identity and some Football.

• Love 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 141/384 - Drexel Dragons
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 142/384 - Duquesne Dukes

Speaking of Philadelphia where the Dukes of Pittsburgh are from.... let's bring out a team from the same state but a team that actually gives a hoot.

TEMPLE OWLS

AMWts8CwSuUTIaGdRlM6xZBulgVf-LSFiNamVLbd

I mean look at this.... I'd already did this thinking it was an improvement on current Temple... and I'm sort of correct here, Temple aren't special at all but two colors, the diamonds and the eyes on the back of the helmets.... it is something.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 143/384 - Temple Owls
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 144/384 - UMBC Retrievers
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 145/384 - Navy Midshipmen
9 hours ago, heavybass said:

Next up from Maryland is a non football D1 college AND is a basketball staple.... taking a bite out of the opposition.

UMBC RETRIEVERS
AL9nZEXMwUc6w_iFZungXW203Oth9bvc36zoZuGX

I figured I would go in the same path as the basketball team... all yellows for home and all whites for roads.

Good job on The Good Boys! 

And now for the showpiece of the Capitol Division... a team well known for it's long nickname, the school is Mount St Mary where they are called Mountaineers... but to the rest of the NCAAF they are know as...

THE MOUNT
AMWts8CokBo8KkhwEHAioFhRlrbW16TN4JGG3MuQ

The Mount are the special team of the Capitol... a unique look, all shades of Gold used alongside the Navy... the only team to use 5 colors and look so :censored:ing good.

This has been a year or so in request, I hope this was worth the wait.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 146/384 - The Mount St. Mary Mountaineers

As a graduate of the Mount, I am a huge fan of the uniforms you made here! Not sure if i love the "The Mount" logo above the numbers. . . Maybe it would work better on the sleeves where the mountain logo is already? Either way, great job. You captured the essence of Mount athletics.

Moving onto the Atlantic Division... for those that forget, this is the division where Virginia and North Carolina teams compete together... and we begin this round with a divisional heavyweight.

APP STATE MOUNTAINEERS

AMWts8DCSGJPEZQIL_9GVjHqrSVef2f8fazlknD1

The one time kings of the FCS have adjusted to FBS life in the Fun Belt, a division that recently saw better teams come in to improve the quality of the division they are in... same thing applies in Arena Football, more good teams in it's division sees better quality of players adapt to play the best football.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 147/384 - App State Mountaineers
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 148/384 - Charlotte 49ers

Time to take a partnership to the next level... for those that don't know, in my continunity the London Monarchs exist, they play in a stadium in Virginia and have a long exisiting partnership with the college club that hosts them, in return the London team builds a new stadium and partily funds this team's sports complex for their sports.

The team in question is....

OLD DOMINION MONARCHS

AMWts8DF474s3emVft1ueMYwrSouJmiQ4vG5C1TM

This set of Monarchs promote the two Blues and white with silver being their ascent color with a change of the logo itself with silver instead of grey

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 149/384 - Old Dominion Monarchs