NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 245/384 - Saint Francis Red Flash

heavybass

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 071/260 - Seton Hall Pirates
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 072/260 - New Jersey Institute Tech Highlanders
On 7/4/2021 at 11:01 PM, JerseyJimmy said:

oh man I hope hofstra is in here. like, nassau coliseum is right there.

Or the new UBS Arena.

On 7/11/2021 at 7:41 PM, heavybass said:

And now onto the South Dakota favorite and almost won the FCS title this year...

SOUTH DAKOTA STATE
spacer.png

Pretty dope. Although, if you wanna do the "Jacks" wordmark, I'd say you wanna put it on the left side of the helmet so it's look like it's running forward. 

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 072/264 - New Jersey Institute Tech Highlanders
2 hours ago, JerseyJimmy said:

no, Nassau Coliseum. I lived on LI for years, and I can tell you from experience that the Coliseum is within spitting distance of the Hofstra campus.

Well, at least Fort Neverlose is gonna get some new use. 

1 hour ago, heavybass said:

What do you guys think? Better or worse?

spacer.png

Not the biggest fan of alternating decals, but for what it is, it works. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 10:38 AM, heavybass said:

SO needed to do a quick update... 3 teams have been promoted to FBS status as of late ((James Madison, Sam Houston, Jacksonville State))

Do I keep them in here or replace them, mind you two have been uploaded and technically I spoilt the last one.

I’d keep them, unless you’ve already found replacements. Mind you I just found this thread and am late to the comment game. Sorry about that. 

• 1 month later...
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 073/264 - Layafette Leopards