Help! Trying to find a Jersey

paynomind

I just saw a rugby match on foxsports, showing the Vodaphone Cheetahs (no city for some damn reason) and their jerseys were AWESOME.

A mustard color, with white collar, trim, and the three stripes across the sleeve.

I cant find ANY info about them or a way to get these jerseys.

Can anyone find me this jersey? I'd owe you BIG.

Thanks!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Thanks for correcting my naming issue. Thanks!

Fan of another team of those colors? Well, not really.. I just like the color combo, the three stripes, etc...

I'm an Adidas fan, and I love the featured stripes.

The vodacom site has a link to buy a white, but no mustard.

The classic site's uni maker doesnt do Adidas designs of course.

Anyone have an idea of anywhere I could look/call to buy one of these?

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Thanks for correcting my naming issue. Thanks!

Fan of another team of those colors? Well, not really.. I just like the color combo, the three stripes, etc...

I'm an Adidas fan, and I love the featured stripes.

The vodacom site has a link to buy a white, but no mustard.

The classic site's uni maker doesnt do Adidas designs of course.

Anyone have an idea of anywhere I could look/call to buy one of these?

saintsfan's link to the team's website will lead you to their Cheetah Shop.

Perhaps you could pick yourself up one of the funky G-Strings they have for sale.

Jerseys are 400 Rand. I've no idea the exchange rate, while the G-Strings are only 45.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I emailed them, and they wrote back saying:

The yellow will cost you R400.00,tell me are you in South Africa if you are then your courier charges will be R100.00 but if your in America or somewhere there then you charges will be something between R700.00 or R800.00.

So, i'm looking at spending about R800

Wow, that might be a lot of money. Or, actually, maybe it is an incredible deal!

(I have no idea)

ΓΔΒ!

Alright.. that looks to be about $120

Seems a little expensive if HALF of that is purported to be shipping.

ΓΔΒ!

Perhaps you could pick yourself up one of the funky G-Strings they have for sale.

Jerseys are 400 Rand. I've no idea the exchange rate, while the G-Strings are only 45.

Ooooh more G-string promotions. :wacko: So many choices, so little fabric.

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived