Arizona Coyotes by DT Concepts

DTConcepts

This is a quick little concept I made for the Yotes. I know that they're fully transitioning to the Kachina jerseys this year, but I think that having yet another team fully rebrand to the jerseys of eras past is a little boring. As a result, I decided to make an evolution of the current Coyotes brand with pretty heavy elements of the past. The Kachina logo returns, as does the striping, but the color scheme remains (mostly) untouched, as do the color blocks on the shoulders.

yotes-pres-png.png

I don't have a ton more to say for these concepts than that. Other than retouching and recoloring the logos, I didn't really make any major adjustments to the Coyotes brand. What are your thoughts on these?

Love it, and can agree with you that all these teams going back to their originals is getting old, nice to see a mix of old and new.

Only nitpick I have is having two different shoulder patches, doubt most people are bothered by it but I like consistency. Looks good otherwise!

On 8/30/2021 at 10:58 PM, DTConcepts said:

This is a quick little concept I made for the Yotes. I know that they're fully transitioning to the Kachina jerseys this year, but I think that having yet another team fully rebrand to the jerseys of eras past is a little boring. As a result, I decided to make an evolution of the current Coyotes brand with pretty heavy elements of the past. The Kachina logo returns, as does the striping, but the color scheme remains (mostly) untouched, as do the color blocks on the shoulders.

yotes-pres-png.png

I don't have a ton more to say for these concepts than that. Other than retouching and recoloring the logos, I didn't really make any major adjustments to the Coyotes brand. What are your thoughts on these?

I can definitely rock with this as an update to the Kachina identity. I am curious as to how black numbers/NOB would look on the away sweaters in place of the Sedona--but I'll take it as is. 

Do I presume these will be paired with black breeders? 

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived