Avalanche Alternate Uniform Concepts (NEW DESIGN 7/5)

B-mer

Here's another option, which frankly I do like better than the last. This is an update to the Avalanche's original alternate jersey to fit the new updated branding with more blue, new font for the "COLORADO" and numbers of course.

ORIGINAL:

spacer.png

UPDATE:

spacer.png

• Like 8
  • Love 1

• B-mer changed the title to Avalanche Alternate Uniform Concepts (NEW DESIGN 6/19)
On 6/16/2022 at 2:46 PM, B-mer said:

Thought about it some more and if the burgundy doesn't work out, here's blue.

spacer.png

the white numbers maybe aren't the best idea. maybe blue numbers with a white outline so it looks like part ok the stripe

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eegl75 said:

the white numbers maybe aren't the best idea. maybe blue numbers with a white outline so it looks like part ok the stripe

Yes. At first I thought the silver was enough to make it stand out but guess not. I’d change it to blue, just haven’t yet 

8 hours ago, B-mer said:

Here's another option, which frankly I do like better than the last. This is an update to the Avalanche's original alternate jersey to fit the new updated branding with more blue, new font for the "COLORADO" and numbers of course.

ORIGINAL:

spacer.png

UPDATE:

spacer.png

This is a great update to the Avs’ first alts, which IMO are underrated—maybe it’s just the right balance between traditional (design) and modern (colors, lettering and number font).

Of course, I’m looking forward to the blueberries, hopefully with a hem stripe.

• Like 1

I know this isn't anything groundbreaking but here is another uniform. Call it a jump from their other Stadium Series or a variation of their current alternate. After this i might do one more, I want to make a blue uniform for them that works, so we'll see.  I think I've finally come over to the 'Blue Side' of the Avalanche debate, so these are just all bouncing in my brain.

spacer.png

• Like 1

• B-mer changed the title to Avalanche Alternate Uniform Concepts (NEW DESIGN 6/21)
  • B-mer changed the title to Avalanche Alternate Uniform Concepts (NEW DESIGN 6/27)

Here's another idea i've had (and trying out new template built from @OhioSportsMan61's templates), doing something like the Everett Silvertips for the Avalanche.  I used the mountains from the new Colorado Rockies City Connect uniforms.  Just can't pinpoint the best combination for equipment (blue/burgundy).

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Love 1

• B-mer changed the title to Avalanche Alternate Uniform Concepts (NEW DESIGN 7/5)
On 7/5/2022 at 9:47 AM, B-mer said:

Here's another idea i've had (and trying out new template built from @OhioSportsMan61's templates), doing something like the Everett Silvertips for the Avalanche.  I used the mountains from the new Colorado Rockies City Connect uniforms.  Just can't pinpoint the best combination for equipment (blue/burgundy).

spacer.png

spacer.png

The first thing I thought of was the Colorado Mamoth of the NLL. I really like these. Awesome work!!

• Like 1