2026 FIFA World Cup (USA/Mexico/Canada)

MJWalker45

12 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

I gotta say, I'm super excited for the 8 games in Atlanta. Hoping to catch one or two while the tournament is going on. 

I'm probably looking at catching matched in Houston, regardless of who plays. Especially since tickets should actually be cheaper than USMNT games. The game in San Antonio last month had tickets as much as $185. That's half a season ticket for San Antonio FC for most of the seats. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

7 minutes ago, LaGrandeOrange said:

I guess I'm choosing between Toronto and Foxborough, not to speak ill of any of the nations who will make the tournament but with the expanded field I'm wondering if we're going to end up with a decent amount of matches with limited neutral appeal.

I would expect that people are looking more forward to the knockout rounds than group matches. I think the only reason we'll see any potential groups of death is that the USA, Mexico, and Canada are likely to get the lower end teams in the tournament, but we'll see how they work that. Maybe freezing a few ping pong balls? 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png