On 9/2/2022 at 2:56 PM, johne9109 said:

Miami is a great use of the double M. The Mets is a great way of combining both of their wordmarks. Great job!

21 hours ago, Coiler said:

You squared the Philadelphia circle! Nice. (And I love the double M Marlin).

Thanks, guys!

We wrap up the series today with the AL Central!

TIGERS:

Tigers.png

Detroit finally gets a jersey bearing the name "Tigers," courtesy of the team's current wordmark logo. I decided to go all in on orange, as well. 

WHITE SOX:

White-Sox-pullover.png

The current White Sox wordmark logo feels like an evolution of their previous wordmark logo, so my Sox design combines the team's '80s "beach blanket" style uniforms with their modern colors of black and silver. This was my original idea for the South Siders, but I decided to go in a different direction given its similarity to my Twins design, which you'll see below. 

GUARDIANS:
Guardians-w-no-outlines.png

My Guardians set combines elements of the early 1900s Cleveland Naps (mono-navy with white scripts) and the 1945-46 Cleveland Buckeyes of the Negro League, with a stacked wordmark and interesting cap design

ROYALS:

Royals-w-vest.png

I used the Royals' current wordmark on a sleeveless jersey and worked in a bit of metallic gold. 

TWINS:

Twins-w-pinstriped-pants.png

Minnesota's 1961-65 wordmark logo feels like it was just begging to be used on a jersey at some point, and I'm really surprised it never was. I paired the jersey with a new cap design and some era-appropriate pinstriped pants. 

And that's a wrap. C&C appreciated and thanks for following along! 

• Like 3

• coco1997 changed the title to MLB Full Team Name Alternates (AL Central 9/5)