Première ligue de soccer du Québec Redesign (22/09: All Team Logos Added)

Xibalba

Hi,

It's been a while since I last posted a project here, but I finally had an idea to put into practice. I will be redesigning the Première ligue de soccer du Québec and it's twelve teams. The PLSQ is a semi professional soccer league that hosts teams from all over Québec. The league along with the provincial leagues of Ontario and BC are considered to be the third tier of Canadian Football. Since teams playing this level are very much grassroots, why not give them a redesign, eh?

spacer.png

22/09/23 - Logo updates and refresh

spacer.png

• Like 5

• Xibalba changed the title to Première ligue de soccer du Québec Redesign (1/12 Teams)
  • Xibalba changed the title to Première ligue de soccer du Québec Redesign (2/12 Teams)
  • Xibalba changed the title to Première ligue de soccer du Québec Redesign (3/12 Teams)
  • Xibalba changed the title to Première ligue de soccer du Québec Redesign (4/12 Teams)
  • Xibalba changed the title to Première ligue de soccer du Québec Redesign (6/12 Teams:CS Mont-Royal Outremont)
  • Xibalba changed the title to Première ligue de soccer du Québec Redesign (7/12 Teams:AS Royal Beauport)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Xibalba changed the title to Première ligue de soccer du Québec Redesign (8/12 Teams:Ottawa South United)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Xibalba changed the title to Première ligue de soccer du Québec Redesign (9/12 Teams:FC Laval)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Thread update

spacer.png

I'm currently reworking all logo's since I thought some where rather lackluster.  4 more to go and I'll consider this project finished.  I'm currently also figuring out how to best use the new Soccer uniform template in AI, once that is complete I'll systematically replace the current concepts with new ones, so I can at least finished this concept. 

• Xibalba changed the title to Première ligue de soccer du Québec Redesign (22/09: Logo Updates, Last 3 teams added))
  • Xibalba changed the title to Première ligue de soccer du Québec Redesign (22/09: All Team Logos Added)