Alternate Asian Leagues 2050 Part 1: Pro Liga India

Exceed_Idiot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It turned out more Sweden-looking than expected. The intention was to have a resemblance to the Chennai Super Kings. The away is supposed to resemble the Chennai City kit they had when they won the I-League in Coimbatore. The third kit is inspired by the Adiyogi Shiva statue with the use of the moon (I thought using the statue outright could be offensive for Hindus).  https://twitter.com/AltAsia2050/status/1665416247419215872COI-Facts.jpgCOI-kits.jpgMap-1.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

And finally, PL4 is done. Was feeling burnt out doing this along with my studies and also wanting to do other things but still happy with doing this project. Gonna pick this up back properly for PL3 after 3-4 months or so but do expect a graphic of all the home kits or the 49/50 season table in between. Sorry for any sloppiness when it comes to writing the histories, making kit/logo designs or how overtly colourful the graphics are, by the time I return I will at least slightly improve. Until, please do give feedback and comments as I do like seeing any kind of reply and every single one helps in making me better unless it is just purely for the sake of hate. A part of the burnout was how less comments there were after doing each one.

https://twitter.com/AltAsia2050/status/1672673490829189120

HRT-Facts.jpgHRT-kits.jpgMap-1.jpg

• Love 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...