Alternate Asian Leagues 2050 Part 1: Pro Liga India

Exceed_Idiot

HELLO EVERYONE!

I am Exceed Idiot, currently a college student and hobbyist graphic designer (which is probably why a lot of my designs are bad :[ ).

As a fan of Indian sports and Asian sports in general, I just wanted to create a series set in the future where Asia has developed well in various (especially India). The first league I'll start with is Pro Liga India, which is a football league. This series has been inspired by PascalHugo 's Alternate Football Universe series.

I chose this one first because the Indian Football pyramid will finally completely enable promotion and relegation in the 25/26 so I thought what else would be a better time to rebrand and completely restructure Indian football as a whole, especially since it would be the 25th anniversary and a World Cup year in 2050.

In this Universe where I have become God , here is what I have done:

• Turned the football pyramid into a closed 4-tier structure, with 5th,6th and zonal divisions happening after 2060 or so.
  • Started off with 70 teams in 2025, 74 in 2030, 80 in 2035 and finally 84 from 2040 and onwards.
  • 35 of the 84 teams are brand new clubs, with some of the real teams getting rebranded while others retain their identities.
  • Various brand new stadia and rivalries (once I master Blender and drawing, I'll post stadiums here too).
  • Made 50+1 mandatory for all clubs. (No full control for Man City over Mumbai City anymore).
  • Have the league get a streaming service with the other leagues of the series where the league gets the subscription fees and ad revenue directly and equally distributed among clubs.

Pro-India-Leagues.jpg

21 hours ago, johnrafael said:

The series is quite nice.

On a personal preference, I think you could tone down the presentation. It's a little bit too colorful and overcrowded.

Yeah I guess I've gone a bit overboard with the colours although I'm not sure what to exactly change because I wanna keep the hexagon motif and I'm kind of a nerd with the histories and facts.

Hi @Exceed_Idiot, the history parts of your concepts are getting too far into story territory and it's detracting from the artwork. Please refer to the Concepts Forum Guidelines, specifically this portion:

This is a graphic design forum. All concept threads must be focused on graphic design.

• Sports fan fiction, simulation league and other story-based concepts are not permitted. 
  • Only provide enough background information to make any artistic choices make sense.
  • Artwork must be the focus of both the post and any feedback.
  • If a thread is unbalanced toward stories or simulations, with little effort put into design, it will be locked. This determination will be made at the moderators’ discretion.

Ok, I'm going to stop posting the History parts to avoid getting locked(all the teams so far have the actual history of the real clubs so the only fictional parts are the ones after 2022). I'll still make them but I'll be posting them on Twitter instead.
For anyone who likes reading those parts, you can find them here: https://twitter.com/AltAsia2050 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long wait, it was exam week.

Probably one of the worst logos out of the bunch but it was among the first few logos I made so I don't mind as much.

The graphic on Away and Third kits is supposed to be reminiscent of the Himachal Pradesh emblem. It doesn't extend to the sleeves because (like almost all the plain sleeves in the series) the template didn't allow for it.

HIM-Facts.jpgHIM-kits.jpgMap-1.jpg