Alternate Asian Leagues 2050 Part 1: Pro Liga India

Exceed_Idiot

2 back to back weeks, Bhillai probably shouldn't have been considered ahead of the likes of Kohlapur, Ladakh, Kozhikode, Mysore, Puducherry, Gurgaon, Kanpur and Ranchi, but sometimes that's how it is sometimes. The steel concept could've also been saved for Jamshedpur but the normal colors of Jamshedpur don't work with what I went and maybe subconsciously I gave Chhattisgarh 2 teams for my dad's sake.EULyzNu.pngr7XgkSh.pngee7VM0h.pngB130QL3.png9pxgiSh.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

4 teams in one post now. Patna is regrettable but in the end was ok. I'm fine with the rest existing tbh. I used the Rihla design ball for the Jets because I think clubs having a ball in the logo should at least have the template of the contemporary ball. I might be able to end PL3 today or tomorrow, which means a long break afterwards and a return to Basketball and Baseball concepts.

tBbwi2f.pngHVxRvwE.pngmuw4JYW.pngfV7fDHH.pngyet9jHN.pngPMYAsib.pngwDWG4bi.pngP5X6rMO.png4mT98qA.pngQhuAhyJ.pngP4UzIif.pngJlY5z28.pngR90CuxK.pngUgtMHSd.pngs8NoLVg.pngeFcuG1W.png33FPNgC.jpg

Finally finished PL3. It was shorter than expected but with exams coming up, I needed to do it. Looking back on some of the revived clubs has made me emotional about how many historic clubs may have been lost to time. And I do hope many get revived at some point in the future.  Well now it's 48 teams and 144 kits done, 36 teams and 108 kits left. I'll see y'all here after a while

P0odG8y.pngujo3K3l.pngwhsyacW.pngkc5paED.pnghAPB0mQ.pnglLNojWo.pngywMsp9q.pngH40m4Hj.pngAk20qis.png8vmOm4U.pngl4B5YTH.pngHk7IZNa.pngLh8JDXM.pngH2vljKo.pngUfx6wZH.pngPfGsF3S.pngiL0ROYH.jpg