Columbus Blue Jackets reboot 6/1/2023

Zerovoltz

Columbus Blue Jackets reboot.  I've always thought this team has had some good foundational elements to work with, but they never can settle on a brand and look.  As you'll see with these, I feel that they should lean hard into their Civil War elements and their Artilery piece logo.  ...with that in mind.... I've added the civil war union rank of Ordance Seargeant...wich is the 3 chevrons with start in red.  Red was the color used by artillery soliders for their rank and insignia.  I've eliminated the ribbon around the cannon with the "Columbus Blue Jackets" wording.  Made the cannon itself a little bigger.  Used the Ohio State flag to stripe around the bottom of the uniform...and instead of using the "C" and the "A" for Captain and Alternate....I used the artillery uniform rank of Captain and Lieutenant on these.   The alternate "Starburst" is a depiction of hte cannon firing a bomb "bursting in air" so to speak in a starburst...gold colar and cuffs.  Ohio State flag moves to the shoulder boards for this Alt.  Hope you like it.

spacer.png

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

Columbus Blue Jackets reboot.  I've always thought this team has had some good foundational elements to work with, but they never can settle on a brand and look.  As you'll see with these, I feel that they should lean hard into their Civil War elements and their Artilery piece logo.  ...with that in mind.... I've added the civil war union rank of Ordance Seargeant...wich is the 3 chevrons with start in red.  Red was the color used by artillery soliders for their rank and insignia.  I've eliminated the ribbon around the cannon with the "Columbus Blue Jackets" wording.  Made the cannon itself a little bigger.  Used the Ohio State flag to stripe around the bottom of the uniform...and instead of using the "C" and the "A" for Captain and Alternate....I used the artillery uniform rank of Captain and Lieutenant on these.   The alternate "Starburst" is a depiction of hte cannon firing a bomb "bursting in air" so to speak in a starburst...gold colar and cuffs.  Ohio State flag moves to the shoulder boards for this Alt.  Hope you like it.

spacer.png

I think the home and road work great. Not a fan of that alt. The logo on the front of the sweater could work as a secondary, but the yellow streak down the back, even with explanation, doesn’t look good to my eyes. 

• Like 1