London Monarchs NFL concept

Zerovoltz

Not that there is a whole lot of original thought here....using the old NFL Europe Monarchs as a starting point.  Number font is ornate royal numbers.  Added a shield shaped patch that contains the royal coat of arms.  The patch has different colors for the enlay and borders for home and away uniforms.  Small UK flag under center of colar.  

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1
  • Meh 1

For the numbers, I would go with a single color to make them look a bit cleaner. I'd also keep the gold pants from the original version of the Monarchs. I'd also ditch the UK flag since the royal crest is basically doing the same job. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I think you're really close to an amazing concept, I like the idea for ornate numbers but it reads a bit busy so I'd suggest simplifying it. Maybe only put the ornate embellishment on the top of the number for example to get the point across but maintain legibility. Expanding that out you might even then be able to take that ornate bit and use it in other parts of the jersey as its own element if you do it right! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

The white pants look way too plain and don't match the rest of the uniform.

I am going to agree here.  Gold pants seem a logical choice.  Nothing wrong with the original 1991 versions.