The CBL: 16/32 Updates

thesieve22

Ok, sorry for the delay, working through a lot of updates that I'll post as soon as I can. @Mvdbutler I will post a standings update soon, I shoulda listed the divisions in the team descriptions so my bad on that. Anyways, here's Arizona's update. I used the Dbacks CC sand color instead of white. I know sleeveless jerseys is kinda an unpopular opinion, but I wanted to have one team do it. Black is also gone from the set, although I did include a BFBS alt. C&C welcome

ecUKF1a.pngxZLnGu7.pngG3zneZC.pnghpeDNg2.pngvdsyPfQ.png

• Like 1

Montreal has been updated to a darker red and the Quebec alt has been updated for legibility.

Full update for Boston, as I decided to change the name to the shamrocks and go all in on the irish theme. Logo becomes a 'B' in a roundel as suggested by @CDCLT. The orange alt now features an shamrock on the hat. No sleeve patches for Boston. 

CUT3CFj.png92ZkRfe.pngdrzKn3I.pngifhuxvF.png9xqbJv2.png

• Applause 1

Best version of AZ yet

I kinda liked the more unique Governors name, but I don't hate Shamrocks

Might wanna change the wordmark in the logo sheet as it still says Governors tho

EDIT: The full body versions of the unis also still say Govs as well

Also, the orange shamrock seems kinda odd, maybe a green shamrock on an orange cap, or if that feels like too much orange, a cream cap (with green brim either way)

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

Thanks for the feedback on Boston, I like Governors better too so I'll update back to that, just wasn't sure if it worked. Meanwhile, here's a photoshop of jhoan duran on the Pirates. Probably won't do this for every team, as my photoshop skills are pretty low. 

h5QIyAe.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...