My First Concept

phillyfan36

Typical first concept for someone. It's not that great, but it's not the worst I've seen. I feel when starting out making concepts you shouldn't try to make your own logos. Do concepts for pre-existing teams and play around. Eventually you will figure out a method that works for you and you will start making quality concepts. Once you got that down then you start playing around with making your own logos. Here's a hint when starting out making concepts use RC's resources as far as jersey templates and numbers. You can cut and paste different features from different jerseys and it will make your concepts look far better.

Keep on making concepts, you will only get better.

Typical first concept for someone. It's not that great, but it's not the worst I've seen. I feel when starting out making concepts you shouldn't try to make your own logos. Do concepts for pre-existing teams and play around. Eventually you will figure out a method that works for you and you will start making quality concepts. Once you got that down then you start playing around with making your own logos. Here's a hint when starting out making concepts use RC's resources as far as jersey templates and numbers. You can cut and paste different features from different jerseys and it will make your concepts look far better.

Gee, and to think I've been do this all wrong all these years......

I saw, I came, I left.

Gee, and to think I've been do this all wrong all these years......

There's no wrong way to do a concept.

Archived