2024 NASCAR Schemes

Green27

On 7/12/2024 at 6:03 AM, DCarp1231 said:

No boring ass Menards scheme on Blaney’s car this weekend

Never liked Menards' retina assaulting yellow, but props on them at least to continue sponsoring in the sport when other big names have left (including 2 other hardware stores in Lowe's and Home Depot)

It ain't as if they can't make a good scheme though, imagine if they just kept updating this scheme

2003-33menards-side.jpg

• Like 1
  • WOAH 1

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

16 hours ago, Bomba Tomba said:

Never liked Menards' retina assaulting yellow, but props on them at least to continue sponsoring in the sport when other big names have left (including 2 other hardware stores in Lowe's and Home Depot)

It ain't as if they can't make a good scheme though, imagine if they just kept updating this scheme

2003-33menards-side.jpg

I love when the Menards schemes go green. Its so much better.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

I love when the Menards schemes go green. Its so much better.

spacer.png

spacer.png

The concept of the dark green with the highlighter yellow numbers is a good design IMO, they just need the right base scheme to make it work.

rAUPGPZ.png

Dark green with the usual Wood Bros metallic gold numbers would work too

In other news, Larson is running the Coke 600 scheme in Indy because he never got to during the 600 itself

5C23-Hendrick-Cars-Coca-Cola-600_0001.pn

Replace orange with red and it would be a good primary imo

• Like 2

I don't know what a Zeam is, but I do know that it's always local and free! As well as colorful. The gold rims not matching or partnering with any color on the car bothers me more than it should, but I know being a small team they likely only have gold wheels for the year.15-Ware-Indy-24-1200x520-1-1-922x400.jpg

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

On 7/17/2024 at 10:58 PM, Green27 said:

I don't know what a Zeam is, but I do know that it's always local and free! As well as colorful. The gold rims not matching or partnering with any color on the car bothers me more than it should, but I know being a small team they likely only have gold wheels for the year.15-Ware-Indy-24-1200x520-1-1-922x400.jpg

Apparently Cody Ware lost this sponsorship (rumor has it Zeam discovered the kind of person Cody is)

So now this is his car for Indy-

GSzo9ZrWkAAoVJ9?format=jpg&name=large

• Huh? 1

On 7/18/2024 at 10:58 AM, Green27 said:

A quick search tells me it's a streaming service?

Anyways, I'm all for colored wheels, but if they must do it, it must be that dark blue of the body, or the green midpoint of the gradient, or if they'll allow it, yellow up front and blue at the back

• 2 weeks later...