LA Kings Concept

B-mer

I actually got the inspiration from this by seeing, or rather mis-seeing, the Devils alternate in a game highlight on my phone with the brightness down and early in the morning, and thinking the jersey was different. Anyway, here are the Kings with a standard Kings design, using the silver a little more prominently. I made the silver slightly more blue as well, and used the lion from the coat of arms logo for the shoulders. The hanger effect was just for laughs.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

I'm a sucker for numbers inside of stripes, so initially I thought that the 2nd version looked better. But after staring at it for a while, I think that your first attempt at it balances out the jerseys a bit better. 

Forum blue? It looks kinda purple to me, but, either way it's a nice, subtle change. The concept feels like an amalgamation of the Kings identity throughout the years, which I say as good thing. Speaking of, the addition of purple, (forum blue) in the sleeves and/or hem would do a great job of tying all eras of the Kings franchise together. 

1 hour ago, AHcreative said:

I'm aware, that's why I asked the question. OPs post never mentions "forum blue" only "blue." I was wondering if that was his inspiration.

oh, i didn't pick up on your question. I only mentioned making the silver a little bluer.