My Ideal College Football Uniforms - Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Added

JPConcepts

Over the past couple of months, I have created several college football uniform concepts. All of the programs that I have chosen to work on are teams that I think can use better uniforms. When designing for each team I used inspiration from their current uniforms, designs of past uniforms, and my own ideas to create unique but realistic concepts.

First up is the Toledo Rockets. As a program that has recently switched to Nike, they currently wear basic stock uniforms. As they are named the Rockets, I decided to use art styles from NASA mission patches as inspiration for a new team crest and uniforms.

Here are the current uniforms for Toledo:

spacer.png

New Branding to be used on the uniforms:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Here is my take on new and unique Toledo Rockets Uniforms. Each helmet, jersey, and pants can be worn interchangeably allowing for a number of combinations.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 9

Next up is the Duke Blue Devils. Duke's current uniform set is almost identical to the Indianapolis Colts. While I tried to maintain some of the elements from their current uniforms, I also used inspiration from Duke Basketball Uniforms. See the inspiration below:

Film room: Clemson provides an immediate test for Duke football - The  ChronicleNo photo description available.Nike Duke Blue Devils Black Limited Basketball Shorts

Using these elements, I designed a unique but simple take on Duke football uniforms:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

• JPConcepts changed the title to My Ideal College Football Uniforms - Duke Added

Next is the Washington Huskies. My take on their uniforms combines their current look with past design elements. Here is an option from their current uniform set.

spacer.png

My ideal design uses the dynamic striping from the current uniform and implements it throughout the uniform with updated coloring.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

• JPConcepts changed the title to My Ideal College Football Uniforms - Washington Added

those Huskies jerseys are great! but I think it would look better if you would use the gold from their current logo. also, the Nike swoosh is still visible on the sleeves, especially the black jerseys.

Edited by udubfan19

• 2 weeks later...
  • JPConcepts changed the title to My Ideal College Football Uniforms - Minnesota Added
  • JPConcepts changed the title to My Ideal College Football Uniforms - Illinois Added
  • JPConcepts changed the title to My Ideal College Football Uniforms - New Mexico Lobos Added
  • JPConcepts changed the title to My Ideal College Football Uniforms - Richmond Spiders Added
1 hour ago, udubfan19 said:

i get that they are the spiders but do they really need the toby maguire spider man font?

Hahaha, I decided to have a little fun with it. Here was the original idea before I added the Toby Maguire font:

spacer.png

• JPConcepts changed the title to My Ideal College Football Uniforms - Tulane Added
  • JPConcepts changed the title to My Ideal College Football Uniforms - UCONN Added

since the numbers are the same color as the middle stripe on both the home & away jerseys, i think it would look better if the had 2 outlines on them to match the numbers. or look too much like the patriots. also did you intend on having there be 4 colors? with the gray & light blue looking very similar.

• JPConcepts changed the title to My Ideal College Football Uniforms - West Virginia Added
  • 3 weeks later...