NFL uniforms redesigned

udubfan19

I redesigned NFL uniforms, every team must have 2 mono-sets, (for color rush) & half-white socks are used for all non-color-rush jerseys. 1 helmet & no throwbacks.

NFC west:

Seahawks: I like their current jerseys, but i don't like that the sleeve stripe extends out.

ckzJ72b.png

49ers: I based it off their current jerseys with the old wordmark & red facemask. gold outline added for visibility on black jerseys.

sVgxK2m.png

cardinals: I bridged the way old & current jerseys and changed the striping on the black jersey.

zMEj6l5.png

rams: I used the 2003-2011 uniforms as a base, as they had gold pants unlike the 2012-2016 jerseys. added the 2015 color rush & a throwback.

8sxCWq9.png

rams 2: throwback centric with royal helmets& matching blue & white pants. per @Bomba Tomba's request.

q8AuYO4.png

NFC south

Falcons: as with the site, I based the jersey striping off the logos feathers, put back the old font & added a black matching jersey

zwlpnrd.png

panthers: not much change outside of their helmet stripe, & the jerseys stripe was made to closer resemble the pants stripe.

qNWRGE9.png

Buccaneers: I based it off the 2014-2019 jerseys, but the yoke is now just a sleeve cap & removed the stenciling in the numbers so it doesn't look like an alarm clock. + a pewter jersey

dA4Ly0E.png

saints: not much change except for the removal of the color rush jerseys & a black stripe is added to the white pants & gold to the black pants.

WH1ldcD.png

NFC north:

bears: the away-jersey-stripe throughout. not much change except the old throwbacks are turned into the color rush.

cujbpg9.png

packers: connected the sleeve stripes & added a number outline & a green & yellow color rush alt similar to their current throwbacks.

QY29dlk.png

lions: based it off of their 2009-2016 jerseys, they a just a smidge better than the current jerseys in my opinion. added the black jerseys & blue pants.

woLUomQ.png

Vikings: not much change except for striping consistency on the white elements, and a purple facemask. also removed the color rush jerseys in favor of the normal purple on pruple

taJRJXO.png

NFC east:

cowboys: 1 blue, 1 silver. (& a silver jersey.)

Wrn6KOl.png

eagles: not much change except the arrival of the rarely used green on green.

5CyZJhg.png

giants: based it off their 2015 set, made the stripes more consistent & added a gray jersey, it just seems right.

hjvg6AH.png

commanders: if I could change the name back, I would. but that's not a part of this series. instead, I used the superior uniform & made the stripes consistent.

wHZ9NFg.png

AFC east:

patriots: I based it off their color rush from a few years back.

A5vsfmH.png

Patriots V2: per @johne9109's request, no silver.

2GOtZt2.png

Dolphins: based it off their 2013-2017 jerseys, the extra marine blue line is better in my opinion. also added an aqua facemask & a marine blue jersey.

sRy6EsA.png

jets: based it off of the 2015-2018 color rush jerseys with their 1998-2018 colors

MLpsoko.png

bills: removed the striping inconsistency from their uniforms & added sock stripes.

mR0MhYq.png

AFC north:

Bengals: reverted back to their previous design but removed the side panels, yoke, & drop shadow,

1RiQwud.png

steelers: added a number outline, and white pants that they used from 1970-1971. also removed block font.

Taad03n.png

ravens: added stripes to the black pants & removed the helmet stripe.

eVAHwUj.png

browns: based it off their 2015-2019 jerseys. but used the proprietary font & removed the drop shadow & text. also, brown numbers on white elements.

KIq7cNq.png

AFC south:

Texans: I like their current design. but I removed the red helmet.

NhL5OuS.png

Texans 2: red centric.  per @Bomba Tomba's request.

UtXWR2r.png

Titans: reverted back to their old number font & added sword striping.

BUeJ4Ry.png

titans 2: white helmet & powder centric. per @Bomba Tomba's request.

xP8UikR.png

colts: blue facemask & old font & sock striping.

upDpxzk.png

jaguars: based it off of the 2013-2017 jerseys but removed the gradient & added teal pants.

NRjLMHH.png

AFC west:

raiders: removed the silver numbered white jersey & added black & white pants.

Hj2gCsI.png

chiefs: made the red pants consistent.

WqEWRwM.png

chargers: reverted back to their 2013-2019 design with minor tweaks.

pCOVo6D.png

chargers 2: bridge between the current & rivers era jerseys with a navy alternate w/ powder numbers. per @Bomba Tomba's request.

8SCGaLg.png

broncos: bridged together past & present. mostly copied their color rush jerseys. 

IAlE34B.png

broncos 2: ^ with royal instead of navy and as an alt. per @Bomba Tomba's request

L6xjdE7.png

Feel like a lot of teams should play up their other colors in order to kill the dominance of navy

Texans - red (also separates them further from the silverless Pats)

Titans & Chargers - light blue

Broncos - orange (also separates them from the Bears)

Rams - royal blue

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

8 hours ago, Bomba Tomba said:

Feel like a lot of teams should play up their other colors in order to kill the dominance of navy

Texans - red (also separates them further from the silverless Pats)

Titans & Chargers - light blue

Broncos - orange (also separates them from the Bears)

Rams - royal blue

navy is one of my favorite colors (why so many teams have reverted back in this series) but I get where you are coming from.

• 2 weeks later...