2024 Atlanta Falcons Refresh

LogoFan

Wow.  I posted a Falcons concept that was an attempt to bring together the elements of the old logos and the current a while ago and just realized it's been 7 years since then!

Not going to re-post that one but my 2024 redo of the Falcons to try to better blend the old and new into something more conservative and traditional.  While I did try to go with a more classic look (heavily influenced by their great throwbacks) I did go radical with the ColorRush.  Any, here it is...c&c welcome as always!

spacer.png

Falcons24Final2.jpg

spacer.png

• Like 11
  • Love 1

That's a really nice looking set, the color rush is cool as well, love the way the red pops against it.  Can't say I am a fan of the number font, at least for the "2," the top half has WAY too much space between the horizontals.  Maybe it's just me, but my eye just is very reluctantly drawn there.  

• Like 1
crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

On 2/19/2024 at 7:34 PM, LogoFan said:

Wow.  I posted a Falcons concept that was an attempt to bring together the elements of the old logos and the current a while ago and just realized it's been 7 years since then!

Not going to re-post that one but my 2024 redo of the Falcons to try to better blend the old and new into something more conservative and traditional.  While I did try to go with a more classic look (heavily influenced by their great throwbacks) I did go radical with the ColorRush.  Any, here it is...c&c welcome as always!

spacer.png

Falcons24Final2.jpg

spacer.png

Overall it's a cool look. Agreed with another poster - there's not enough to really differentiate this from Georgia . If you removed the logos, it would be really fair to assume that this is a Bulldogs concept. The white 'Away' jersey was the most obvious on this. 

• Like 1

I feel as if a lot of Falcons concepts that try to combine the old and current logos fall a little flat, but this one actually works pretty well. I do prefer black helmets for the team (red looks a little UGA-esque IMO), and the 2 looks a little odd. 

• Like 2

Fan of the logo. Not a fan of anything else. For a logo that's still a bit more modern and dynamic, the uniforms are too plain. I believe there's a way to have modern jerseys w/o going overboard (for example you could make great usage of the wong pattern) and the font used too complex. A more simplified version of that font could work

• Like 1

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 10:51 AM, sluggish_edgeboy said:

I feel as if a lot of Falcons concepts that try to combine the old and current logos fall a little flat, but this one actually works pretty well. I do prefer black helmets for the team (red looks a little UGA-esque IMO), and the 2 looks a little odd. 

Yeah, I plan on modifying the 2 and using the modification on a more modernized version.  I also realize now I only posted the "deluxe" version of the wordmark and will post the basic version.  Thanks to you and everyone for the feedback so far!