Anybody know where this logo is from?

Stampman

When creating Madden teams I have used logos from many sources. Whether they're the real logos for the real teams I did, or "borrowed ones" for the custom teams or non logos I use as logos (and the ocassional ones I made or had made for me) I usually know where they're from,

This one, however, I can't remember where I got it from, and searches on various engines come up empty, so I'm turning to you, since it's posible one of you does.

The logos I use for the made up teams are only for personal use, and normally I'm the only one who'll see them. But it's one of those of those things where you can't remember something, and it can drive you crazy, so...

Any info?

8c4c2b60.gif

I do like this logo...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Hmm, weird, when I checked logoserver I didn't see it, so I check the link in your post--and I just get a brown square...weird, but thanks for the answer...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

its there on mine anyways lol, did ya see some of the ripoff logos lol, the cincy c into a b lol

At that level, do you really consider it a rip-off, or a tribute?

Aren't we being a bit precious to suggest the the good people of the Eagle Fire Dept Bruisers in the Idaho Contact League, and their ilk, should have a professionally designed logo?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived