NHL replacement players

Stampman

the blues also had "when the saints go marching in"

I completely forgot about that! I might just consider downloading an emulator and getting that game for it.

Yeah, and the Whalers had Brass Bonanza to open things up.

there were tons of cool songs on there, I wisj I could find MIDI's or something on the internet of them.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

NHL 95 was hands downt he coolest hockey game ever....man do I wish I still had my copy of it

they're so easy to find! go to any thrift store or used video game shop. They're everywhere. I actually have 3 copies of the game for genesis - don't ask me why.

Or you could download the rom, if you can find it somewhere. Be sure to get the genesis version.

Is NHL '95 the one that had the first-person hockey thing, too?

I think you're thinking of Stanley Cup hockey for SNES (circa 1993) which ranks as one of the worst hockey video games of all time. Unplayable.

I loved Stanley Cup one of the best, but thats me

NHL 95 was hands downt he coolest hockey game ever....man do I wish I still had my copy of it

they're so easy to find! go to any thrift store or used video game shop. They're everywhere. I actually have 3 copies of the game for genesis - don't ask me why.

Or you could download the rom, if you can find it somewhere. Be sure to get the genesis version.

Is NHL '95 the one that had the first-person hockey thing, too?

I think you're thinking of Stanley Cup hockey for SNES (circa 1993) which ranks as one of the worst hockey video games of all time. Unplayable.

I loved Stanley Cup one of the best, but thats me

Oh, uggghhh, I hated Stanley Cup. It was OK if you got used to it, but the EA games blew it out of the water gameplay wise. The Graphics were fun for about 10 seconds, but the prespective was out of whack. Plus, it didn't say, GOAL! 21 G. CARBONNEAU! when i scored. :D

Archived