Expos to Washington on Thursday

jkrdevil

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In some of the newspapers in washington and miami there was talk that angelos wanted for some reason to move to the orioles to the nl east and move the marlins to al east. :cursing:

I doubt that will happen as then the Orioles will lose games against the Sox and Yankees teams they have big attendance numbers when they come to baltimore. The Phllies and Braves won't bring the same number. The Marlins are staying in the NL.

I did some research on the Twins relocation a few year back by going thru newspapers at that time, and there was some speculation that the Twins might have kept the name Senators after moving to Minnesota.

Just say NO to gray facemasks.

In some of the newspapers in washington and miami there was talk that angelos wanted for some reason to move to the orioles to the nl east and move the marlins to al east. :cursing:

Nope, now the Marlins are too identified with the NL.

The O's have a long and solid past with the AL.

Those rumored moves between leagues are non-sensed.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

In some of the newspapers in washington and miami there was talk that angelos wanted for some reason to move to the orioles to the nl east and move the marlins to al east.  :cursing:

Nope, now the Marlins are too identified with the NL.

The O's have a long and solid past with the AL.

Those rumored moves between leagues are non-sensed.

yeah that is what i thought. the orioles have a long history future in the AL as the orioles and browns. i'm sure the marlins would have not accepted the deal if it meant they would finish third forever.

1997 | 2003

Archived