New sj gold miners unis

Puckguy14

I don't like the template you used much (it's too... smooth and curvy), but it does show the jersey in a little more realism to the field for your case especially. That said, I'd switch up the shield colour on the black shoulders if possible. Also, I agree with STL, but otherwise you have come up with a good looking cut that is growing on me every time I see it (didn't like it too much at first glance, but now it ain't half bad). Nicely done, Puckguy.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Hey Puckguy, maybe you could get permission from Evan to use his Miners logo. (See My wisconsin miners logo(s) thread elsewhere on this board)

actually if it was me i wouldnt do that, i really like what puckguy has going right now and wouldnt advise changing it, even though Evan has himself a pretty nice-looking logo.

Can you post that Miner logo?  Just curious to see what his looks like.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

wow, i like those a lot better now. That deep pacific teal is nice with the gold. it suits your sharks passion well, without completely going with the same schematic.

Thats an awesome 3-d representation.  Very cool.

which leads me to ask:

So uhh new yawk...you uhh...doing that for anyone? :D

:cough: Iron Range invaders. :cough:

wow, that gives the unis a whole different perspective....very well done Puckguy, and Seahawk.

(taj, in the 3-d uniform thread, there is a template New Yawk Seahawk uses to make these, im sure you could draw out your invaders on that and maybe send it to him, it would probably take a lot of work off his shoulders  :;): ) even i plan on trying to get on done for the edge, i just need some time to figure out how  :D

Archived