The games you have made up...

Alphabet Man

My brother and I had something called "boxball". I don't remember all the rules, but it was similar to handball, except played with a tennis ball and shoe boxes. We had a barn with one wall only half-painted, so the ball had to be bounced against the wall above the paint line or it was no good. (The paint line was about 9 feet high.)

CK3ZP8E.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot about this one. It's called Nutball. I can already see your interest spiking.

Here's the deal. Two guys sit directly across from each other, with legs spread, about 10 feet apart. Using either a tennis ball or basketball, depending on how idiotic/extreme you're feeling, take turns chucking the ball at the other guy's nuts. The winner is the one who makes his opponent give up. I have no idea why we play this.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I invented Ro-Sham-BO...

no, i didn't do that, but with some buddies we came up with something called "Hocker" I think we played it once...

I too did the fanasty simulator league, good old hardball 5, how I miss that game

Another hocker?

Oh well I said it wasn't all that original a name...

ours was just a simple mix of soccer and hockey, not as inn depth as yours stamp

Archived