Los Angeles Clippers Concept

AAO

A) You've never seen this anywhere before. Maybe the color combo--came from the Padres.

B. I'm not some random guy--I am a graphic design major, aka i intend to do this for a living. And its not about them wanting one--its also the fact that you have to pay a ridiculous amount to change logos.

C) They would, if good enough, accept a logo from anyone. Anything's possible.

D. I did this 4 years ago, I was 17, and this was when I first started out in illustrator

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A) You've never seen this anywhere before. Maybe the color combo--came from the Padres.

B. I'm not some random guy--I am a graphic design major, aka i intend to do this for a living. And its not about them wanting one--its also the fact that you have to pay a ridiculous amount to change logos.

C) They would, if good enough, accept a logo from anyone. Anything's possible.

D. I did this 4 years ago, I was 17, and this was when I first started out in illustrator

Well I didn't intend to offend you but what I ment but "random guy" was that they usually go out and hire someone if they need a logo change, not just except something from someone because they send them a good logo. I think you are a very talented person and ever since I came to these board, you have been one of my favorite designers.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Bruschi--that would be so incredibly inhumane, lame, and degrading of someone to do but I could believe it.

Josh Cat Eyes--no, I know what you meant when you said some random guy, no offense taken at all, but the point i was trying to get across was that I'm not just some Clippers fan remaking the logo, but I indeed design for a living, essentially.

Archived