10 AM ET, 7 AM PT 2/6/05

JamesCraven

I HATE FOX. i hate everything about it. its all entertainment, no football, all the time. i cant understand why they will have a pregame show thats longer than the actual game. the games gonna suck anyway because every odd numbered super bowl has sucked since XXV ( :cry: ) with the exception of XXXI. and now theyre going to have the bcs in a few years. ok i feel better now thanks for your time. :D

Geez, buffalosoldier. XXXVI and XXXVIII were pretty good IMHO...so was XXXIV. And what network did XXXVI, hmmm? Fox.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Geez, buffalosoldier. XXXVI and XXXVIII were pretty good IMHO...so was XXXIV. And what network did XXXVI, hmmm? Fox.

All of which were even numbered super bowls.

Sorry guys, I had to correct mr. perfection.

So he not only doesn't know what irony is, he also doesn't know what odds and evens are... I'm not the least bit surprised. It's funny when someone who's so quick to correct people really does know jack :censored: about anything else.

IMO, the enjoyment of a Super Bowl relies squarely on the play of the teams involved and not with the channel showing it. I mean, what if your favorite team was in the Super Bowl, but it was on the station you hate? Would you not watch it?

I very rarely watch any pre-game coverage and only watch the half-time if someone I like or don't mind is playing.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I very rarely watch any pre-game coverage and only watch the half-time if someone I like or don't mind is playing.

so this means guaranteed viewership if Journey is the entertainment chosen?

Oh most definately! :D

In fact, in December 1981, almost the entire 49ers roster joined Journey on stage in concert at the Cow Palace, mere weeks before winning their first Super Bowl.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Oh most definately! :D

In fact, in December 1981, almost the entire 49ers roster joined Journey on stage in concert at the Cow Palace, mere weeks before winning their first Super Bowl.

hell get Journey back out there on the field then.

they can use all the help they can get right about now

:cursing:

Archived