Super Bowl DVDs

Pat

I want to buy or ask for the superbowl dvd sets for christmas but i dont know whats the deal with them? are they made by nfl films? are they in that sort of nfl films style. Is it about the seasons, or just the games?how much game footabe is on them?

If anyone has them, or knows information about them, id greatly appreciate it if you could reply and give me some answers.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I think they're put out by NFL Films. I'm not sure how the presentation goes, however. I know that ESPN and the NFL Network run the occasional half hour recap highlight show about each SuperBowl, but since these are multi-DVD sets, they are probably more extensive shows for each game.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

alright thanks, thats what I was looking for. I know what you mean by the superbowl recap shows, I think Ill go ahead and get it or ask for it.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Are you looking for individual Super Bowls or the boxed sets (I-X, XI-XX & XXI-XXX)? The boxed sets consist of five discs - two Super Bowls per disc - and are produced by NFL Films. They consist of the "Year in Review film" which is about 25 minutes in the early years and extended to 45 minutes later on. Since there was no "Year in Review" film for Super Bowl I, NFL Films put their first feature, "They Call It Pro Football" on that disc. That is followed by the NFL Films Super Bowl film. These include titles and credits that have been edited out of the films when they are shown on ESPN.

Each disc also includes 4 features (2 for each Super Bowl) that pertain to a player, coach or some other aspect of that Super Bowl.

The "Year in Review" films are fun to watch since I don't think they've been shown on television (outside of ESPN Classic and possibly NFL Network - which I don't get) in several years. It's nice to see how everything has evolved from the mid 60's.

i want to buy the whole game but not out to buy.

Can you repeat this? I don't even think it's approaching English...it reads like a bad Japanese to English instruction manual.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

i want to buy the whole game but not out to buy.

Can you repeat this? I don't even think it's approaching English...it reads like a bad Japanese to English instruction manual.

sorry it's "it is not out to buy"

so long and thanks for all the fish.

Archived