Discrimihater #6: The Holidays

DEAD!

How do I get to be both a wise man and part of an odd couple? Maybe quadival is e-stalking me?? :therock:

On a more relevant note, I think it will be interesting to see how other games amnufacturers cope with the madden monopoly. I amsure that one or two will continue to manufacture football games. Maybe this is the opportunity for the CFL to benefit?? As a matter of interest who holds the copyrights for stuff from defunct teams who were part of the NFL/AFL (eg the Portsmouth Spartans or Dallas Texans?) could they be used in some way?

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Maybe this is the opportunity for the CFL to benefit?? As a matter of interest who holds the copyrights for stuff from defunct teams who were part of the NFL/AFL (eg the Portsmouth Spartans or Dallas Texans?) could they be used in some way?

CFL, I think someone had made a CFL game some years ago, although there hasn't been a game to my knowledge since that even had Canadian rules, let alone the CFL. as far as the defunct copyrights, i'm positive the NFL owns those.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived