Arizona Cardinals colors?

Proc

As I was flipping through the NFL Sunday Ticket yesterday, I stumbled onto the Cardinals game. I have always liked the Cardinals helmet/logo. On the sidelines, the coaches were wearing jackets that were cardinal red and black. Is black a color of this team? I know its on the helmet (as part of the Cardinal). Isn't one of the stripes on the white jersey blue?

What are the "official" colors of the AZ Cardinals and am I seeing things with the blue on the white unis?

I have wondered that myself. I don't know the answer, but my 2 cents is that while I think the blue looks good (I've seen some blue trim on cards merchandise), it makes more sense to go with black, which is on a cardinal.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Just to save Pantone the trouble, this document from his SSUR site should contain the answer to your question...

http://www.ssur.org/research/team_colors/F...tballLeague.pdf

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just to save Pantone the trouble, this document from his SSUR site should contain the answer to your question...

http://www.ssur.org/research/team_colors/F...tballLeague.pdf

Thanks for the update. I didn't realize all the colors they have officially registered. I was looking at the Cardinal's team web site and they have a white '73 Metcalf jersey for sale that has black, not blue stripes like the current one.

I think its a given they will have some form of uni update prior to their stadium opening in '06.

imo that metcalf jersey is 100x better then the whites they use. if they want the look to stay vintage, then these are white jerseys they need to use. also, would it hurt them to base the reds of of these?

Archived