2004 NFL Awards

NJTank

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something that speaks volumes all the awards are going to AFC players and truthfully I don't know any NFC players that cna be considered for anything. This may be the worst season in the history of the NFC.

Even the playoffs I think all 6 AFC Teams would beat any NFC team in the Super Bowl especially the Eagles without TO.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Something that speaks volumes all the awards are going to AFC players and truthfully I don't know any NFC players that cna be considered for anything. This may be the worst season in the history of the NFC.

Even the playoffs I think all 6 AFC Teams would beat any NFC team in the Super Bowl especially the Eagles without TO.

You are retarded if you think the Jets would beat the Eagles

McNabb and Owens could be considered for MVP/Offensive players

Sean Taylor could be considered for DROY

BTW TO might be back for the SB

It won't matter, cause he still won't be able to play in the game.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

too bad your panthers didnt get in the playoffs :D

I live 20 minutes from where the Panthers play and could care less. Didn't care last year when they made the Super Bowl, and don't care this year.

The Packers are my adopted team. See, I lost my team to a Mayflower moving van in the middle of the night long, long ago. Even though I was glad to see the Ravens win the SB a few years back, I hate Brian Billick(the most self inflated, offensive genius in his own head, over-rated coach in the league). So I haven't quite bought back in to the return of football in Baltimore.

McNabb will tie Jim Kelly this year, with 4 championship game losses. Oh that's right, atleast Kelly's losses were actually in the Super Bowl.

semperfi.gif

I live 20 minutes from where the Panthers play and could care less. Didn't care last year when they made the Super Bowl, and don't care this year.

The Packers are my adopted team. See, I lost my team to a Mayflower moving van in the middle of the night long, long ago. Even though I was glad to see the Ravens win the SB a few years back, I hate Brian Billick(the most self inflated, offensive genius in his own head, over-rated coach in the league). So I haven't quite bought back in to the return of football in Baltimore.

McNabb will tie Jim Kelly this year, with 4 championship game losses. Oh that's right, atleast Kelly's losses were actually in the Super Bowl.

ahhh the hate from 4th and 26. Please dont tell me you actually think the PACKERS are going to the SB. :D

Packers are horrible :P

ahhh the hate from 4th and 26. Please dont tell me you actually think the PACKERS are going to the SB. :D

If the Sox can win the Series, than you better believe the Pack is Back. :D

semperfi.gif

If the Sox can win the Series, than you better believe the Pack is Back. :D

The Sox win the series and suddenly anything can happen...

Well I guess that is true :D

So that means the Eagles can win the SB!

Truthfully I dont know who can beat teh Eagles in the NFC, I think the Flacons will get exposed early, maybe down the road they will be for real I dont beleive in them though, the Rams, teh Vikings the Seahawks? Cant see them in Jacksnville either, maybe the Packers can do it,. I mean they should have beaten them last year.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Truthfully I dont know who can beat teh Eagles in the NFC, I think the Flacons will get exposed early, maybe down the road they will be for real I dont beleive in them though, the Rams, teh Vikings the Seahawks? Cant see them in Jacksnville either, maybe the Packers can do it,. I mean they should have beaten them last year.

I dont really see why everyone thinks GB is so good. Explain it to me someone. Philly beat them 47-17 (we could of scored 70) last time. Owens wont be playing this time but Owens had 1 TD last time, Westbrook had 3. I think people think the Packers are good because the media overhypes them more than any team in the league.

WHY DOES EVERYONE ELSE THINK GB IS SO GOOD?

Archived