EA Sports to produce Arena Football Video Game

Gary

I just want to be able to play with the New Orleans Night.

ZUBAS BABY!!!

This should be a wicked fun game! I'm sure graphics will be comparable to madden/2k5. And you are right, who likes to play defense?? :P

There is also a Aussie Rules game for those disscussing the games that aren't that popular in the US. I wish I could get that one, it looks like fun. Unfortunatly there is the different coding or whatever. Why do they do that anyway? Why isn't a playstation a playstation?

Cricket...does it take a days to play a game? :)

There is also a Aussie Rules game for those disscussing the games that aren't that popular in the US. I wish I could get that one, it looks like fun. Unfortunatly there is the different coding or whatever. Why do they do that anyway? Why isn't a playstation a playstation?

Cricket...does it take a days to play a game? :)

I believe there is a coding issue when it comes to the AFL Live video game.

As for cricket, you speed things up because you don't have to go through the amount of time the bowler has to prepare and run. :)

I saw, I came, I left.

Now all we need is a CFL...game and I'll be happy

My sentiments EXACTLY!

Maximum Football is suppose to make it's debut next month. It will have rules for American, Canadian and Arena football, but it's strictly for the PC.

Except zero licenses, meaning you'll have to rename all the teams and import your own logos.

Hopefully the guy who's making it had enough foresight to include commentary for the real team names of the CFL, NFL, AFL, etc... so that when you edit your team name to the real name, it says the real name.

That's assuming there will actually be commentary in that game.

Regardless, it appears to be pretty cool... even if the player models do look a little wonky.

Eh... close enough

ss02.jpg

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Now all we need is a CFL...game and I'll be happy

My sentiments EXACTLY!

Maximum Football is suppose to make it's debut next month. It will have rules for American, Canadian and Arena football, but it's strictly for the PC.

Except zero licenses, meaning you'll have to rename all the teams and import your own logos.

Hopefully the guy who's making it had enough foresight to include commentary for the real team names of the CFL, NFL, AFL, etc... so that when you edit your team name to the real name, it says the real name.

That's assuming there will actually be commentary in that game.

Regardless, it appears to be pretty cool... even if the player models do look a little wonky.

The big drawback to Maximum football is no franchise play--but if the game is as customizable as advertised--hopefully you would be able to take care of that yourself--althoough it would take longer--I do plan to check it out though!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived