Cincinnati Reds Logo Concept

AAO

I like the two tone red one as well. Just incorporate the actuall Cincinnati skyline. I live in the suburbs of Cincinnati and that is definitly not the Cincinnati skyline. Like mentioned before incorporate a bridge.

Signature intentionally left blank

actually, i had a direct image of the actual cincinnati skyline when i did it. seems ok to me, but ive never seen it in person, so i guess it might be somewhate off to you. where does the bridge go?

Im not even sure what the buildings are in the logo. I just know that it doesnt look like the Cincinnati skyline. I would put in the Roebling Suspension Bridge(built by the same guy who did the Brookyln Bridge) It is basically a mini Brooklyn Bridge. It is located just to the left of where the Reds old stadium(Cinergy Field) used to be.

Signature intentionally left blank

As a Reds fan I like it but at the same time I don't. The Cincinnati Reds is one of those organizations where you don't screw around with their look too much. I do have to add that you put a lot of great effort into this logo. I like it but just not as an actual Reds logo.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived